Feel the need to contact her? Use the contact form below or just email her. If you’re a young adult writer or if you write short stories and/or flash fiction, please look below for guest post and interview information!
If you see anything wrong with the website itself (i.e. broken links, page not loading right) then please report them! She also loves to hear any feedback that you may have about her books.
Guest Post Opportunity
If you’re a writer who writes short stories and/or flash fiction OR you’re a young adult author, you can send in a guest post for some extra exposure.
Please note that if you’re a short story/flash fiction writer who doesn’t necessarily write for the YA audience, and your work contains explicit material, be sure to provide a warning to me so I can warn my audience.
Here are some guest post topics that I think would be a good fit:
- Story Behind the Story (stories of what led you to write your story, mishaps you’ve encountered, a fun anecdote about the writing process of a piece of fiction, etc.)
- Posts About the Craft of Writing
- Day in the Life (what’s a typical day for you as a creative?)
- Recommended Reading (a top 5 list of books would suffice, but nothing less)
- Posts About Marketing and/or Business Advice for Authors/Writers
- Posts About Positive Lifestyle (think stuff in the realm of the Miracle Morning)
If you have another idea for a guest post or have any questions about any of these suggested topics, ask me using the contact form above! I can’t wait to hear from you!